FLH is owned by Paul Fitzpatrick.
About Paul Fitzpatrick;
- Having managed a number of individual properties in the Fitzpatrick Hotel Group, Paul became joint MD, specifically responsible for Fitzpatrick Irish Properties in 1993
- From ’93 – ’00 development projects included convention centres, leisure centre and bedroom expansion
- In 2001 Paul set up his own hotel company and purchased the Morgan Hotel, in Temple Bar, Dublin
- In 2004 Paul also sold his highly successful traditional hotel property in Bunratty, Co. Clare
- In 2005 he completed the addition of 55 bedrooms, 5 meeting rooms and expanded bar & restaurant spaces
- During ’03 & ’04 he developed and opened the Beacon Hotel under the Fitzpatrick Lifestyle brand
- In 2013 Paul, with the backing of private equity form, Patron Capital, acquired the Clarion Hotel in Dublin’s IFSC.
- 2014 refurbished the Clarion, renamed the Spencer and re-launched under Fitzpatrick Lifestyle brand.
- Exited the business in 2016 with the sale of the three hotels for a combined enterprise value of €150m
- Paul is known in the business community as a highly driven and business focused hotelier